Cisco SG350-52P 52-Port Gigabit Poe Managed Switch Price in Dubai UAE
- 48 x PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 375W Dedicated PoE Power
- 2 x GbE Combo Ports + 2 x SFP Slots
- 77.38 Mpps Transfer Rate
- With the ability to deliver data, voice, and video services
Inclusive of 5% VAT
Cisco SG350-52P 52-Port Gigabit Poe Managed Switch
With the ability to deliver data, voice, and video services, the SG350-52P 350 Series 52-Port PoE Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch from Cisco comes equipped with 52 Gigabit network ports, including two GbE combo ports supporting fiber connectivity and two SFP slots. The non-fiber ports are also PoE+ compliant supporting the 802.3af and 802.3at PoE network standards with a maximum PoE power budget of up to 375W.
The Cisco 350 Series switch can be configured using either a graphical interface orwith a command-line interface. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support. Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, and storm control.
Easy Deployment and Use
Cisco 350 Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them. They feature:
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.
- Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
- One USB port on the front panel of the switch enables easy image and configuration transfer for faster deployment or upgrade.
- Graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- Textview, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option, is supported.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
To assure that employees can always access the data and resources they need, the Cisco 350 Series supports dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Power over Ethernet
Advanced PoE capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost. The switch supports 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, and 60 Watt PoE.
Cisco uses NBASE-T technology to get more out of your existing infrastructure, so your network can meet consumer demands for increased bandwidth and speeds without a large initial investment. Utilizing your existing cabling infrastructure, Multigigabit Ethernet technology enables intermediate data rates of 2.5 and 5 Gbps to ease the jump between traditional rates of 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps. These intermediate rates run on most installed cables and preserve older UTP wiring, which is suitable for 802.11ac wireless LAN applications. The technology also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) forms, including PoE+ and 60W PoE. Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet switches help you avoid having to run multiple cables between switches and access points and let your networks accommodate next-generation traffic speeds and data rates.
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The Cisco 350 Series enables a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
Additionally, Cisco 350 models provide static Layer 3 routing features. With these capabilities, you can minimize the need to manually configure routing devices and simplify the ongoing operation of the network.
The Cisco 350 Series also offers mini gigabit interface converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Port Count||52 +|
|Memory||512 MB flash|
|Throughput||up to 38.6 Mpps|
|Switching Capacity||56 Gbps|
Abdul | Verified Purchase | 20/02/2021
Cisco SG350-52P 52-Port
ability to deliver data, voice, and video services