Avaya J179 IP PHONE GLOBAL NO POWER SUPPLY price in Dubai UAE. 700513569
September 24 - 25
Avaya J179 IP Phone
Give Your Power Users Enhanced Communications Capabilities.
The J179 IP Phone is an 8-line phone ideally suited for power users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and collaboration.
Inclusive of 5% VAT
Avaya J179 IP PHONE GLOBAL NO POWER SUPPLY price . 700513569
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a color display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated GigabitEthernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth®. The J179 IP Phone leveragesyour enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integratedwith the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J179 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leveragesexisting investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 24-button Expansion Modules
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi® connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Powerover-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- Color display—2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm)—Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute key with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
- Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 volt adapter
- SIP & H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese,Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French,German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian
Minimum Platform Support
- Avaya Aura® Platform 6.3 FP4
- Avaya IP Office™ 11.0
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Power over Ethernet||Yes|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||Varies|
|Product Series||J100 IP Phone|
zahir | Verified Purchase | 05/02/2022
Very good quality phone