Avaya J159 IP phone 700512394
December 06 - 07
The Avaya IP Phone J159 is a multiline phone ideally suited for power users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and collaboration.
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute indicator with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Dual-position stand, optional wall mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class 1, 802.3az, optional 5v AC-DC
Inclusive of 5% VAT
Avaya J159 IP phone 700512394
The Avaya J159 IP Phone is an IP Phone that is targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with lots of feature buttons and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users.
It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary color displays, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi .
The J159 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices.
Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office platforms, the J159 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Features and Benefits
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to one 24-button Expansion Module.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Power over Ethernet||Yes|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||Varies|
|Product Series||J100 IP Phone|
Sunny_chakoo | Verified Purchase | 20/02/2021
Avaya IP phone J159
J159 basic reception phone